Monday, September 15, 2014

Veggie Cream Cheese



I have a really easy recipe for you. But, I mean what else is new? I always give you guys easy recipes. That's because I care about you, k? Cool, let's do this!

We're making vegetable cream cheese. Remember when I showed you how to make your own cream cheese? Remember how easy and tasty it was? Well, this takes that up a notch. All you do is chop up your favorite vegetables and herbs, and you're done! You can use it on bagels or as a dip with some crackers. Here's how I made mine:

Ingredients


-1 big carrot or a couple of small ones.
-Half a bell pepper
-1 shallot
-1 rib of celery
-Salt & pepper
-Chives or scallions

Remember, I used these specific vegetables because I enjoy them, you can throw whatever you like in there!

Directions
-Chop all the vegetables up really small. You can use more or less depending on what you like.


-Slice the chives or scallions small too. Then, season with salt and pepper according to taste.


-Mix it all up and store in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment