Friday, February 01, 2013

Avocado Banana Shake

Don't mind the terribly shaky picture


I have currently been obsessed with Catherine McCord, she runs a website called Weelicious. It's focused on family meals, and food for kids and little babies. I don't have kids yet but a lot of her recipes are great for adults too! I saw this recipe on her YouTube channel and it took me back to my childhood when my mom used to make avocado shakes for my brother and I. I literally had to pause the video and go buy avocados to make this. The recipe is so simple, you don't really even need it!

Ingredients
1 ripe avocado
1 ripe banana
1 cup of almond milk (or any milk you like)
Handful of ice
Optional: honey, flaxseed meal

Directions
In a blender, throw all the ingredients in and blend until completely smooth. Put in 2 tall glasses with some cute straws. Done!


465 calories for entire serving. Best to share with someone else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment